Header

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday

Hey Everyone, I am working on a sweets table for an upcoming baby shower. I
 I needed a quick backdrop idea. So I decided to use some foam core and wrapping paper. How easy and quick is that.

Supplies

  • Foam core
  • Wrapping paper
  • Mod podge
  • Ribbon
  • Decorations of choice
  • Cover foam board with modge podge
  • Place wrapping paper on foam board and smooth
  • Frame with ribbon
  • Decorate 
I did not smooth all the wrinkles out of the wrapping paper. I wanted to have texture. I used crowns and a letter to add to my backdrop. Since I am working on a royal theme baby shower. Here is the finish product!

Isn't it super cute. Well I think so. I love it!!!!  I will have pictures of the full project soon!!!! 

See you soon!!!!


5 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! You are so freakin creative!!!!! Just genius!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH this is truly beautiful and soooo freaking creative now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. Super easy and it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete