Header

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Random Thoughts

Scheduled Life
I thought my blog life was partly about schedules and timelines. Only to discover that after three days my schedule and timeline is already off. Despite all my spreadsheets with detailed schedules of blog post, time blog is to be posted, and other miscellaneous "STUFF" to keep me on schedule, I am still off.


I guess in all my excitement, I did not pencil in time for my normal day to day chaos. Oh well, we have a true look into a Day in a Life of a Crafty Mom. Moving forward I will pencil in more time for unexpected "STUFF".   Now back to my regularly scheduled program.


Moment of Reflection
During the day I have moments of reflections. In one of those moments, I thought about how many hours a day I spend sitting (I know, not that deep). I knew I spent copious amounts of time sitting and I knew I couldn't be the only one. With so many people stuck at desk, a crafting table, or being on soccer mom duty( I can go on for days with all the sitting task) I knew a big majority of people spent massive time sitting.

In my next thought I wondered, if I was going to sit for so many hours was there anything I could do while sitting. So I reached out to my niece since she is an exercise guru and has her on group("Pretty women Sweat (PWS) https://www.facebook.com/PrettyWomenSweat?ref=ts&fref=ts ). I knew she would have an answer and she did. She told me about the buttock squeeze. I was intrigued, all I had to do was squeeze my buttocks while sitting and I would reap the benefit of having a tight butt. I was excited and immediately my mind went to the image of me looking like this in a pair of jeans.


A girl could dream!!!! Anywho, I am going to give a try and hope you will too!!!! Hope to see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment