Header

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blogging Journey

Hello everyone, did not get a chance to blog much last week. This blogging thing is a little more challenging than I thought. I believed it would be very easy for me to blog each day. Since I have so many thoughts in my head. I believed that all my interesting thoughts, creative insights and my personal style would instantly translate into a interesting, thought provoking and fun blog. However, it has not been that simple. But I am up for the challenge!!! So moving forward, instead of setting up a mental block by worrying so much about creating a blogging masterpiece. I will focus on sharing  my journey. The good, bad and ugly. I hope you will follow me on my journey!!!

Sneak Peek
On Monday I posted a sneak peek of the egg topiary I was working on for my spring vignette. Since it did not turn out like the picture I had in my mind, I had reservations about posting. I went back and forth on whether I was going share it. But after having a talk with friend and fellow blogger Tabby about how social media helps perpetuate the perception that world and everything in it is picture perfect. I decided to post my topiary with all its imperfections. Tabitha has a series on her blog about this topic. Follow her series.



Here it is.  Hope you like it. Look out for my next project. See you soon!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the topiary! It's a great mix of prints and colors and, in this winter weather, it really make sme wish I had spring décor :)

    ReplyDelete