Header

Monday, April 21, 2014

Marvelous Monday

Hello Everyone!!!! Well spring break is over for us and I am worn out. After all besides school we have not been out the house that much this winter. Anywho, we had a great spring break. We stayed pretty busy with fun activities.  My kids had a blast and so did I!!!! I really enjoyed the quality time I spent with the kiddos!!! We are back to our regularly scheduled program.

I have a lot to share with you this week. As I stated before, spring break was awesome!!!!  We did some really cool activities. We went to the bouncy house, swimming, and skating and I participated in almost every activity. At the end of the week, we worked on our easter baskets and prepared for our easter egg hunt.  I so enjoyed the time with my children. I so can't wait for summer!!


This weekend is my sister's soiree. I am really looking forward to this event for many reasons. First,  she is my sister and it is her party ( I totally wrote that to the tune of it's my party). Just in case you don't know the song. Secondly I am really looking forward to seeing the spring theme  come together!!! Can't wait to share the reveal!!!


Last week I was having technical difficulties with my blog. So my guest blogger was not able  to post. However, I believe we have worked it out and I will be sharing  her post this week!! Can't wait to share her post, in the meantime stop by and checkout her Facebook page!!

See you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment