Header

Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivated Monday

Hello Everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Did not have time to post on Friday. I am currently working on my Spring Vignette (yes the one I was going to have completed last Friday) and an upcoming under the sea party. So I have been super busy.

Also, I have some super exciting news!!!  I am going to have a guest blogger on Thursday!  Yes, guest blogger, how cool is that!! My guest blogger will be Tabitha Keese from Shipwreckedonfabulousisland. She has a super awesome blog,  She blogs about everything from how to shop thrifty to home decor.  And I have her here guest blogging. You can check her out at http://shipwreckedonfabulousisland.blogspot.com . Make sure you stop by on Thursday to see what interesting topic Tabitha is going to share!!

So my Vignette is not coming together as I thought it would (seems like this is a common theme for me lately). However, I do have some key pieces but as it stands at the moment it is an unfinished project.  I hope by the end of this week I will have a cohesive final project.


Moving on!!! The under sea party is moving forward. I have created an inspiration board full of ideas to create a beautiful day for the birthday girl. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Stop by tomorrow to check on my progress!!  Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment